Blue ST

Be still my beating heart!  I was just at my dealer earlier and he has
uncrated his new Blue ST that he plans to use as a demo.  WOW do I like
the color.  The blue really stands out, and he hadn't even finished
cleaning and prepping it.  BTW, he says that he knows of a big bore kit
for the ST that increases it to 1054 cc.  He plans on doing this with
one of the demo bikes one day and I'll be sure to test it and comment to
the list when that day comes.  I'll see if he can get the bike dynode
before and after.

BTW, have I said I am excited!!! 1.5 days and counting till Lisa and I
are New Mexico-Colorado-Utah bound.  Hope to run across some of you an
the trip.

Richard and Lisa White