Rallye

To all of you who attended, I am planning on sending each of you notes I
made on this year's Rallye, i.e. what was good, what could have been
better, suggestions for next year, etc.  I want your feedback!  I
certainly hope to be a part of organizing next year's Rallye, and I have
learned that making notes and getting feedback helps make something like
this better the next time (though we had a GREAT time this year :-)))!
Even if I am not involved next year, my notes should help anyone who is!

I'm going to TRY to get these off to you before we leave for Utah, but,
it may not happen until I get back.  We'll be subscribed to the Digest
only while we're gone.  Hope to "talk" to you all soon!

Lisa