Honda vs. Yamaha

Thanks everyone who responded to my questions concerning the F4 and R6.
We took all your suggestions to heart and in the end chose the Yamaha.
It turned out to be the best for her.  It's really great to be able to
ask things that aren't even related to the ST and have so many
concerned  responses.  This just goes to show how nice Triumph owners
are and how great the people on this list are.  Try talking Triumphs on
the R6 list and see what it will get you--just a bunch cussing and
swearing, but of course they do that to each other whenever they discuss
their bikes.
Thanks again,
Dan
Racine, WI