Re: Sprint ST is a 'beta test' motorcycle (long)

Keith,
Yes...I am a 40,0000mile girl on a CBR 1000 Honda. Went to the Sprint ST for
less weight. Love it...
I'm sure you loved the Blackbird>!
Charla-little teacher from
TX   on the  RED ST Sprint! sorry about the BLACK, but a former HONDA BROTHER is
OK :)