Registry

First, congrats to Blake for being the first to stumble across it. It went
up at around 2 a.m. and by 6:20 a.m. his entry was in. He must have been up
early to ride his new Blue ST ....

Anyway, I locked myself away yesterday (today) until about 2 a.m. with the
goal of trying to get a registry working.

Many edits later, I am proud to report that I think we have success. Please
go by the site (http://www.TriumphNet.com/st) and check it out - be sure to
add your information while you're there. If you can't fill in all the
blanks, don't worry as you can go back and edit your entry at a later point.

The "Display Registry" page allows sorting of the registry by any of the
fields at the top of the page (as shown in blue). Once on the page, you can
sort by name, city, country, colour etc. Also, the last entry on each line
is the email address of the owner. You can simply click on the email
address and you should have your email program pop up with a blank message
to that person.

If anyone has or finds a problem, please let me know so that I can
(hopefully) correct it.

The only feature that doesn't work right now is the deletion of records. It
actually works quite well, but I am thinking of adding a security feature
to it, so someone doesn't delete records that are not theirs.....

Please let me know what you think - and as always if you have any
suggestions, please let me know.

- - Eric