RE: potential ST Buyer

Hey now, let's not victimize the guy for his opinion. You can't argue taste.
I think Mr. Sampson is just looking for a well informed Sprint owner to talk
him into doing the right thing and buying one. I don't think the guy was
trashing the bike, he was just relating what his misinformed dealer
subjected him to. As far as wasting other people's time, I think that "me
too" posts are the most time wasting. Just my .02.

Stuart Mumford <-- I may not agree with your opinion, but I will defend your
right to express it to the last drop of Eric's blood.
99 KLR 650 A13
99 Sprint ST