New ST Owner

Greetings fellow (almost)  ST'ers I'm supposed to pick up my black
2000 in a week or so, sooner if the dealer can get it. I've had a
couple of BMW's an R1100RT and a K1200RS  and have gotten a bit tired
of the overpriced everything associated with BMW ownership. So I'm
looking forward to a change. Can anyone suggest anything that I
should consider doing right off the bat to make the bike better??
I've ordered my ST with the 2 pannier set, heated grips,   front
fender extender, a set of bag liners, and the carbon fibre tank pad.
 From looking at the bike it seems that the stock horn is pretty weak,
any suggestions there.. what fits etc? Also wondering how the stock
head light is. I was planning on fitting a couple of PIAA 55/60 Super
white bulbs. I'll prolly also add some type of flashing led brake
lights. I've had the Hyper Lights on all my other bikes and I really
like the added attention these add. Will also most likely do a seat
of some sort Corbin or a Sargent.  Like the Corbin for comfort and
looks don't like em' for service. And I'll do a pipe at some point
most likely the Triumph carbon unit. Well thanks for any tips you all
can give a newbie, I'm really looking forward to being a Triumph
owner!

Erik
waiting for a new ST