Re: Fingers still working...

At 10:36 PM 09/12/1999 -0400, TXToday@xxxxxxx wrote:
 >Sorry I missed you all at the Rallye, but I was unavoidably detained.  In a
 >nutshell, tibia and fibia broken in 5 places and replaced by a stainless
 >steel rod and four screws; clavicle broken and reset; lung partially
 >collasped but better now.  Spent two weeks in the hospital in Hot Springs
and
 >am now recovering at my mom's in WI until I can get around on my own to go
 >back home to Houston.

I think we can excuse your absence considering the circumstances.

I know that we are all glad that given some rest and recovery time, you
will be able to ride again (and additionally that your passenger was mostly
unscathed in the incident).

I'm sure that RPM will give the bike a full going over and total it if they
feel it warrants it. I think that Kyle's ended up totalled after his
encounter with the deer.

 >Special thanks to Richard and Lisa White for all their help and support
 >through this whole ordeal!  You know, you actually do meet the nicest people
 >on Triumphs.

Yeah, I know what you mean. If I ever have a problem, I hope it is while I
am out with them.

Keep us informed of your progress and if there is anything we can do for
you, please let us know.

- - Eric