Re: Two headlights at once?

Re headlights
I see they just got the Sprint in Denmark, as I still receive my
old MC magazine from that country.
But the reviewer complains about a number of things:

a) low top speed
b) lack of anything to grab to put onto the centrestand
c) only one headlight operational at a time
etc.

(oh yes and the fuel gauge, of course)

so is this something they do for countries where it's obligatory
to drive with your lights on maybe?

I'm not near my bike at the instant, otherwise I'd check - but I
always thought we in the UK had both on simultaneously?

Tim