Get well Rick

	Rick, we too hated that you came up a little short on your way to the
rallye. Your condition doesn't sound good but it could have been much
worse. Luck and/or grace were with you friend. Even with the guard rail.
	Glad to hear the lady was OK, as the report we got at the rallye, and
wasn't hurt any worse. 	It was good to hear your honesty in describing
what caused the fall and ends a lot of speculation for all of us. Been
there done the same, no excuses or blame.
	Even though I use Euro Sport I think you are in good hands at RPM. He
seems an honest guy and if Dennis associates with him he must be all
right. And, as I've been there, make sure everything is just right.
Finding problems after delivery is not the way to go. Trust me on this.
	Hope you got your rallye T-shirt from Dennis and speedy recovery
friend.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
'99 Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"