Re: st-digest V1999 #213

I won't flame you Dave, BUTT having now owed several BMW's and having
been involved with several BMW mailing lists I tell tell you for sure
that Triumph is not the only company that " beta tests" on it's
customers to some extent. Just ask any K1200RS owner, or K1200LT or
early R1100, or cruisers, etc. Most companies take a year or so to
fix problems that may not present themselves when the bike is being
sorted out. At least Triumph got the important stuff right on the
Sprint. No surging, or leaking main seals or ... I could go on and on
!

Erik