RE: Just sold my K bike thinking of buying new sprint

Subject: Re: Just sold my K bike thinking of buying new sprint

A copy of my response to Dave's message, originally posted on the Hinckley
Digest. He is especially looking for comments from people that put on
500-700 mile days, so if any of you have some thoughts, please send them
along.

- - Eric

 >From: David Tomlinson <belle@xxxxxxxxxxx>

One of the listers on the ST list (at http://www.TriumphNet.com/st) just
got back from a 2 week vacation of the US along with his wife. He completed
just under 7,000 miles in two weeks, riding two up.

This would be me; We found the bike to be pretty darn comfortable all things
considered. I think our only real problem is the seat starts to bother one
or both of us after about 8 hours. I would like to possibly try adding some
foam and may, (may) look into getting a second seat to send to Sargent for
update.

Paul & Dee