RE: KEY issues

I went through trying to find a plain key as well, no luck.
The locks are made by Zadi, but their blanks also have
plastic heads.
Even more irritating is the fact that because the volume
required for the blank is so low, the importer of Zadi
blanks won't bring any into Australia.

On note of caution:  Triumph did a running change to
the key blanks, so there is 2 possible key types that
you could have.  They both have the same part no....

1st one I got supplied was wrong, but got it on the 2nd
try.

Later  .. Doug