Keys and such

I'm not bothered by the large plasic end, just that there are 2 keys where
the Executive was 1.  Which begs the question, will a complete lock set from
and Executive work with a Sprint ST to make 2 keys 1?

BTW broken bike update, I went to Donaldson's here in Saint Louis.  Asked if
they had anything close to the shifter rod I need to get back on the road,
they didn't.  But Kim, one of the owners daughter's and the person who has
the most contact with Triumph there, just went out to the 2 Sprints sitting
on the floor and took the shifter rod from thier's for the time being!  A
very nice thing to do.  So my plug for them will have too point out they
have a red 99 and a beutiful blue Y2K on the floor just aching to go riding.
Me, I now have an inner ear infection that has total screwed my balance.  No
rest for the wicked, and I didn't think I'd been this bad!  Oh, and the
Dragon GTS front is on back order.  My life, WOO HOO!