Keys (West that is)

Well,  my mailbox is full, I have a stack of bills on the desk, 3 pressing
projects at work and a pile of hurricane debris in the yard.

So what am I going to do ? Head to Key West for a 4 day weekend of course.
Normally the Key West Poker Run, but this year it is just a quiet ride to
the keys. Still should draw several thousand motorcycles (mostly Harleys),
so I'm off to represent Triumph.....

I have about 400 messages in my inbox right now, but I must prep and pack
the bike, so I will hold all responses until I get back. Sorry if anyone
was needing a quick response.

I did just open my mail and saw that the Turbo ST I rode in March is
written up in the October issue of SuperBike. I haven't read the article
the article yet, but I did see there was a stock dyno at 98 hp vs turbo at
158hp!!!! Wahoo!

I'll have a beer tomorrow at the pier watching the sunset.... I may even
say a cheer to my ST buddies... ;-)

- - Eric