RE: Patrick's comments

I have to agree 100% with everything Ross has to say.

The modern production environment is very tightly scheduled, with every piece and operation allowed just enough milliseconds to occur.  (Does anyone remember "Figure-8" stock car races on Saturday night?)

And as far as waiting for an engineering solution to the gas guage problem,  I can be very patient (well, within reason).   I only want to fix the problem once.    One of the worst thing the company can do is release a fix that becomes troublesome again.