RE: Moto-Clothing

> Am considering purchase of riding clothes.
> Possibilities:
> PANTS, JACKETS
>           Joe Rocket - Ballistic series,
>            Hein Gericke - Boost series,
>            Frank Thomas - multiple choice
>
> Any comments or suggestions
> Thanks,
> David

	I tried the Joe Rocket, if cold weather is a concern it won't work well, if
warm weather is a concern it won't work well, if keeping out rain is a
concern it won't work well, if price is a concern, it probably has someone
beat. We thoutht the liner on the boost was a bit of a pain if I remember
correctly, fleece type that pulled down through sleeve opening. Don't know
anything about Frank Thomas.

	Have you considered the Triumph pioneer? I recently read a test on weather
resistant boots that said the only ones that worked were the ones with a
sympatex lining and that is what is in the pioneer, comes in a few nice
colors, price is somewhere in the right neighborhood, I plan on trying a
set. BMW has a VERY nice suit (sympatex also) but price is just way out of
line for me.

Paul & Dee