Milan show, RS question

        For the guy who wrote about attending the Milan Motorcycle show, I
have a question about the Sprint RS. Is the inside of the fairing near the
instruments finished off inside like on the ST, or is it left in its
industrial-chic unfinished state? I perfer my fairing inners finished off.
There are a few plusses and minuses for me regarding both the ST and the RS
that I'm weighing while I decide which I want to get.
        Also, the price has been said to be under 7500 British Pounds...
what is this in Yankee dollars? I used the currency conversion factor given
in the newspaper the other day and the price came out higher than what the
ST sell for.
        Dan