Re: High Screen

- --------------585B9C4AD7D7A8C644A9C570

Yea Don,
    The high screen worked great for me during the rain I encountered
through Wash. and Mont. this year, 'cuz I could plant my chin on the
tankbag, cozy in and see everything without a constant stream of water
(I also saturate everything with rain-x as a rule). I would have been
soaked to the gills this year without it!!
                                Jim
'99 SprintST "Sable"