Re: Heat problems / Questions.

>Stuart,
>
>I just sent off the pictures to Eric of the great (if I do say so myself)
>liposuction chop job I did on my rear mudflap and replacement of the turn
>signals ---- look for it soon --- it makes the rear end of this bike look
>awfully sharp.

Lance. Waiting for the pix on the bob job. Had a wonderful ride, broke 1000
mile mark, from Taos to Colorado Springs for the races this past weekend
while simultaneously getting my 600 mile service at Apex. Continue to be
treated very well there even though the parts guys aren't much help with
accessories, etc. Seems like most of them are in the dark about Triumph in
general.

Flawless performance on the bike and the heated grips came in handy, along
with my electric vest, for your marginal front range weather on Monday's
return ride to Taos.

By the way Stuart, a '96 Suzuki DR650 reside in my little garage. Not as
roadworthy as your KLR but all around a good ride. Bert

BBota@xxxxxxxxxx       ::::