Re: Milan show, RS question

=>        For the guy who wrote about attending the Milan Motorcycle show, I
=>have a question about the Sprint RS. Is the inside of the fairing near the
=>instruments finished off inside like on the ST, or is it left in its
=>industrial-chic unfinished state? I perfer my fairing inners finished off.

The inside of the fairing is not finished off like the ST is.
It is unfinished and you can actually see 2 black metal (I assume)
rods up to the mirrors which sustain the upper part of the fairing.
Also the instrument panel with the digital speedometer is pretty small
which makes it look sort of empty in there. It has more of a sportsy
look. Nothing like the nice looks of the ST clocks (per my taste, of
course!).

=>        Also, the price has been said to be under 7500 British Pounds...

If you're interested, here in Italy the RS will sell for the equivalent
of about $9,700 while the ST sells for about $10,800, both on the road.

Ciao,
Carlo
All Black ST