RE: RE: New ST Options

Below a response from John Fitzwater, a dealer in New Zealand. For those
not familiar with John from the other Triumph list, he is one of those
dealers that most of us only dream about encountering. He freely gives of
his time to help and advise those in need and from what I've been told,
also runs one awesome motorcycle touring company. He is also the person
that was directly responsible for my early decision to buy the ST.