RE: New ST Options, totally wrong

Eric #2,
I sent an email off to Plexus to see if they retail or are wholesale only.
When I get some info back on their product I will relay it to the list
including the order desk info.  I have used this stuff and it is much better
than anything else I have found to make my baby pretty.  I suspect that the
price per can will be around 2 dollars a can at a not unreasonable volume.
If this is the case then welcome to the 400% mark up at $8.98 a can.  Which
I saw at my dealer.
And just to add in a little history I have worked at place called Steve's
Import Auto Center some years back.  They sell parts for VW bugs, busses,
and etc, have a service department and a machine shop.  So they retail after
market accessories as well as fix VW, BMW, and Porsche vehicles.  So with
the exception of new vehicle sales, and they do sell "vintage vehicles", and
my scenario is right on.  So watch what you say when you use "absolutely no
vehicle".
And to add in a little more on my current local.  Typical setup for a
customer out of my place of work runs from $3,000 to $10,000.  We have
setups that cost $500,000+ each.  It is a little different model than my
scenario for a dealer.  I can't say much more on this but trust me, please
trust me.

No worries mister, no flame taken.  This is a good subject even though it is
sort off topic.  Some day I and maybe you will be business owners.
Excellent way to get a feel for different discipline companies.

Martin