Re: High Screen

At 09:19 PM 09/21/1999 +0100, Donald Armstrong wrote:
 >parts for the RS, anyway to my question.The ST in the catalogue has the high
 >screen, has anyone fitted the high screen, does it improve comfort for the
 >taller rider?

I'm not sure as to its effects on the taller riders, but at 5'9" it does a
great job for me. During the hot months it keeps too much wind off me, so I
went back to the stock screen, but the taller screen will go back on once
the weather cools off. I bought a set off additional well nuts for the
screen, so it takes all of about two minutes to change from one screen to
the other.

- - Eric