Re: Other Articles

At 06:06 PM 09/22/1999 -0400, TXToday@xxxxxxx wrote:

 >Any plans to add the MCN 12-23-98 Shootout

No - because it is already posted! Article number 7. Sheesh......

 > and the Bike Februarry '99 Shootout to the reviews page?

someday - unfortunately it is printed on the damn photo background which
makes scanning a real nightmare. What it usually means is a lot of typing
for me and I just don't have that kind of time right now. Brief synopsis -
They pick the ST as #1......

I also have -

Motorcycle Sport and Leisure - February 99
and
Suberbike - Turbo ST write up - October 99 which I just got reprint
permission from Dan Harris today.

 >  Also, what is the mysterous article 15, coming soon?

If I tell you then will you keep checking back ? ;-)

It is the ST article from the April / May issue of Trident, published by
that famous dealership - Jack Lilley Ltd. It is a wonderfully done
publication that comes out quarterly - I'm sure if you send a nice email to
Steve (steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) he will add you to the distribution list.

If you have some free time, I'd be glad to put you to work ;-)

- - Eric