RAT Riot

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BF0559.F26DEAC2

Anyone near the left coast going to the Riot. I thought I couldn't due to a
previous engagement, which has now been cancelled. So if I get over this
cold, I may just turn up for one of the days. See some of you there?

BTW, I did my first Doc Wong ride last weekend and had a pretty good time. I
didn't allow for a FULL day, and consequently had to leave early, next time
I'll know better. There were about 80 riders on ALL sorts of bikes. Everyone
seems pretty much interested in learning and improving their riding skills.
One other ST (Brian's Black), and three Speed Triples that I noticed. Bunch
of VFRs. In fact, on the third stint, the guy I was behind let me ahead,
right behind a VFR with an aftermarket exhaust (at least the can, don't know
about the rest of it). Maybe I'm just getting old, but I found that constant
wail a real pain, and not in the rear, the EAR. I didn't get a chance to
ride with Brian, who has a Triumph can (non-stock). But I guess I also kind
of like being able to go a bit quickly without announcing it to the world in
general. Anyway, I'll be going back for more Doc Wong rides in the future,
perhaps I'll see you there.

Paul Master - Red 99 Sprint ST "The Flash"
East Bay (San Francisco Bay Area)
email  master@xxxxxxx

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BF0559.F26DEAC2

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE>RAT Riot</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Anyone near the left coast going to the Riot. I =
thought I couldn't due to a previous engagement, which has now been =
cancelled. So if I get over this cold, I may just turn up for one of =
the days. See some of you there?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>BTW, I did my first Doc Wong ride last weekend and =
had a pretty good time. I didn't allow for a FULL day, and consequently =
had to leave early, next time I'll know better. There were about 80 =
riders on ALL sorts of bikes. Everyone seems pretty much interested in =
learning and improving their riding skills. One other ST (Brian's =
Black), and three Speed Triples that I noticed. Bunch of VFRs. In fact, =
on the third stint, the guy I was behind let me ahead, right behind a =
VFR with an aftermarket exhaust (at least the can, don't know about the =
rest of it). Maybe I'm just getting old, but I found that constant wail =
a real pain, and not in the rear, the EAR. I didn't get a chance to =
ride with Brian, who has a Triumph can (non-stock). But I guess I also =
kind of like being able to go a bit quickly without announcing it to =
the world in general. Anyway, I'll be going back for more Doc Wong =
rides in the future, perhaps I'll see you there.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Paul Master - Red 99 Sprint ST &quot;The =
Flash&quot;</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>East Bay (San Francisco Bay Area)</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>email&nbsp; master@xxxxxxx</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>