RE: New ST Options, totally wrong

Martin, you certainly could be correct on a used car, the mark up can
be anything. You use Plexus on your bikes paint?? Take a look at this
site you might find something interesting
http://www.carcareonline.com/index.html I've been using One Grand
products for a few years
I've found nothing better for paint..plastics are another story. I've
been using Novus stuff for plastics, I've heard good things about
Plexus so maybe I'll give them a try.

Erik