From: garrett johns [mailto:garrett.johns@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 1999 1:49 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: St plastic care

I am writing  this  in response to the letter about PLEXIS (which I
have never tried). After trying nearly every type of auto wax on  my ST
's plastic body with unsatisfactory  results(shined okay but didn't have
the slick feel I wanted) I found a product called "PROTECT ALL" at an
area moto dealership.This stuff, which comes in an aerosol can is like a
combination of armor all and a good liquid wax.It works very well on
both vinyl( won't make the seat too slippery) and rubber and leaves that
slick ,just waxed look and  feel on plastic.It also protects against UV
rays! A 13.5 oz. can of PROTECT ALL" cost me $10. at the
dealership(haven't found it anywhere else),not cheap, but I still have
1/2 a can left after many applications. A little goes a long way. No I
don't  work  for them but I do highly recommend it.