Fuel Guage Fix

	Just got news from my dealer, Dunbar Eurosport, that he has a fix for the gas guage problem.  Guess what,  its a software fix.   Could be.  I work in aerospace control systems.   We do several initialization checks when the control is powered up.  Zero-scale, full-scale, continuity,  that sort of thing.
	Its feasible that if they latch some sort of fault during the startup check and don't release it, then the guage could be "stuck" at full scale like mine is.

	I'm supposed to get the medicine this weekend.   I'll report back Tuesday.

	Bluenose Racing
	Y2K ST