Re: david gilmore checks in

David Gilmore wrote:
>>i really haven't had anything to report, the bike has been next to
perfect.
 >>the fuel guage still works, no leaks, no pinched wires, no problems.
i've
 >>been afraid to tell anyone, as i don't want to invite disaster.
anyway,

That's all because you haven't cracked the throttle more than 1/4.
Once you do, the gremlins appear and the chaffed harness and such
start appearing.  I wound up with a BMW K1200RS instead of a
Sprint ST, don't ask me how, and after a 1.7K mile trip, all sorts of
things appeared.  Like a leaking fork seal and some noise remarkably
like a spun rod bearing but only some shield or such.  Don't worry,
your time will come.

Steve Hobbs, after a 700 mile ride back from VA and a bit punchy.