Seats

We have noticed that we can sit for around 100 miles, and then we need
to get off for a few minutes and then we can go another 100 miles
without a problem.  After about 400 miles though, the rear becomes a bit
tender.  This tenderness, however, does not linger to the next day.

We too have noticed the creasing, and it seems to go back to "normal" if
left alone for a while.  Eric, your wife's reaction about the back seat
is mine as well.  The back seat looses its comfort about 50 miles sooner
than the front!

We've never sent a seat to Sargent.  How does that work?  Have most of
you been satisfied with the result?

Lisa