3M paint protection clear film, and Pannier question

I want to apply some of that 3M clear protector film to my ST. I
looked at 3M's web site it is officially called " Scotchcal" High
performance protective film. Does anyone know  who might sell this
stuff? I tried the local pep boys but no luck. Eric I see from the
web site that you have this on your ST where did you get it?? Also I
have the two pannier system for my bike. The dealer can't put it on
for a week or so. Has anyone installed these themselves? I am fairly
handy but I don't want to do any cutting , I'm hoping that it's a
bolt on thing. I know I have to rotate the pipe down is that hard to
do? Any help will be much appreciated.

TIA,
Erik