- -----Original Message-----
From: Eric Sheley [mailto:eric@xxxxxxxxxx]
Yeah - the system is awesome. My brother has been running an Aerocharger
(what this system is based on) on his sled (snowmobile) for the last two
years. Puts out around 200 hp and is one very insane ride - had no
maintenance problems at all and he beats the piss out of the thing. It is
on my short list if I find some extra money laying around.
- - Eric

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BF08A7.43A336D6

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE>RE: Turbo Article</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Please forgive the question if it seems asinine. =
But... how is the warranty (extended warranty) affected by the addition =
of a Turbo. Will it only affect subsequent engine damage, or will it =
void the warranty entirely. I noticed on the Turbo Page that an inline =
controller works with the ST computer. Could this also void the =
warranty on the computer? While the Turbo really sounds intriguing, I =
think I have yet to discover all the power this thing has to offer. =
Maybe downstream, a year or two at least. Would love to hear reports, =
though, from the fearless.</FONT></P>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: Eric Sheley [<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:eric@xxxxxxxxxx";>mailto:eric@xxxxxxxxxx</A>]</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Yeah - the system is awesome. My brother has been =
running an Aerocharger </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>(what this system is based on) on his sled =
(snowmobile) for the last two </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>years. Puts out around 200 hp and is one very insane =
ride - had no </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>maintenance problems at all and he beats the piss =
out of the thing. It is </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>on my short list if I find some extra money laying =
around.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>- Eric</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>