Erics wrinkles!

> Also, has anyone noticed their seat cover forming creases after a long
> run? It looks like it is stretching and then bunching in a creased line.
> It is  not permanent though - it seems to go back to the stock stretchiness
> overnight.

Mine does this on even relatively short journeys when a pillion is on board. I
get a series of creases and wrinkles (or more precisely, the saddle does)
roughly near the mounting holes for the seat cowl. They do disappear eventually
but I am concerned about the longevity of the seat covering since it deforms so
easily.

> Mine will probably go to Sargent to be reworked.

Let us know how it turns out. This is the option I was considering also.