RE: CO/AZ/UT/NM Trip

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BF08A5.5CDCF9B8

I guess Triumph personnel are going to have to learn the hard way that
Triumph riders, Sprinters in particular thanx to this list and Eric's web
site, that we are not to be BS'd.

I participated in one day of the two and a half day RAT Riot in Santa Cruz.
After dinner on Saturday, when Shon Sisterson and (I'm sorry, I can't
remember her name) the Triumph Consumer Events Coordinator (or something
like that) were answering questions, I'm afraid we got BS'd.

At the Riot, the Triumph truck was there, and I got to ride a Thunderbird
and a Speed Triple. The Thunderbird is very retro, and didn't appeal to me
personally in the least, too upright, jolts my spine over bumps, no brakes,
no power, no thanx. The Speed Triple was, IMHO, an uncomfortable Sprint.
Seat like a brick, a bit more aggressive riding position than I like, no
fairing, great brakes, maybe even a bit more snap than the ST, less
instrumentation. They had the Silver Daytona and the Blue Sprint parked by
some tables outside behind the restaurant. When asked why there, and not
available for demo's, Shon answered "Because they're not runners." Then,
"Then why is there over 1400 miles on the Daytona?" I didn't hear the answer
to this one. Now we read that you guys got to ride them in Park City. Grrrr!

More on the Riot later. Glad you guys had a great time in Park City.

Paul Master - Red 99 Sprint ST "The Flash"
East Bay (San Francisco Bay Area)
email  master@xxxxxxx <mailto:master@xxxxxxx>

Park City and loved it (as he did that platinum Daytona)!

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BF08A5.5CDCF9B8

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE>RE: CO/AZ/UT/NM Trip</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I guess Triumph personnel are going to have to learn =
the hard way that Triumph riders, Sprinters in particular thanx to this =
list and Eric's web site, that we are not to be BS'd.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I participated in one day of the two and a half day =
RAT Riot in Santa Cruz. After dinner on Saturday, when Shon Sisterson =
and (I'm sorry, I can't remember her name) the Triumph Consumer Events =
Coordinator (or something like that) were answering questions, I'm =
afraid we got BS'd.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>At the Riot, the Triumph truck was there, and I got =
to ride a Thunderbird and a Speed Triple. The Thunderbird is very =
retro, and didn't appeal to me personally in the least, too upright, =
jolts my spine over bumps, no brakes, no power, no thanx. The Speed =
Triple was, IMHO, an uncomfortable Sprint. Seat like a brick, a bit =
more aggressive riding position than I like, no fairing, great brakes, =
maybe even a bit more snap than the ST, less instrumentation. They had =
the Silver Daytona and the Blue Sprint parked by some tables outside =
behind the restaurant. When asked why there, and not available for =
demo's, Shon answered &quot;Because they're not runners.&quot; Then, =
&quot;Then why is there over 1400 miles on the Daytona?&quot; I didn't =
hear the answer to this one. Now we read that you guys got to ride them =
in Park City. Grrrr!</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>More on the Riot later. Glad you guys had a great =
time in Park City.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Paul Master - Red 99 Sprint ST &quot;The =
Flash&quot;</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>East Bay (San Francisco Bay Area)</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>email=A0 master@xxxxxxx &lt;<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:master@xxxxxxx";>mailto:master@xxxxxxx</A>&gt; </FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: Richard &amp; Lisa White [<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:RedRiders@xxxxxxx";>mailto:RedRiders@xxxxxxx</A>]</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;He did get to ride a blue 2000 in</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Park City and loved it (as he did that platinum =
Daytona)!&nbsp; </FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>