Fuse positions ?

Hi,

I needed to replace a fuse on my 2000 ST. However when checking the
handbook against the actual they were different.

For example, the handbook shows 10 active fuses, whereas the actual box
has 11 active. The handbook shows the accessory socket fuse as 10A in
position 10, the actual box has the accessory socket fuse as 15A in
position 3.

Presumably I've got an updated fuse box but the manual hasn't been
updated. I've worked out most of them, but just to check it would be
very helpful to get a correct listing.

So, does anyone have a handbook or service manual with a description
that matches what I've got ? If so please would you post, or email me
with the list.

Thanks,

Antony