Re:Fuse positions & manual

Just an update on the manual discrepancy.

I've contacted the dealer who also phoned Triumph UK and Triumph said
that the manual is incorrect and they are working on an updated version
to match the 2000 model. It should be available in a month or so.

I don't know if any other bits of information are incorrect in the
manual. It does seem a bit odd to release a 2000 model with an out of
date user manual and not even tell anyone.

The dealer also said that they couldn't get a service manual or bulletin
with the correct information either.