Seat creases

	Eric, you might have seen it and Dennis you might have thought it was
your sweating. But I felt it. Thought my drawers were bunching up! Wow!
	I always ran firmer foam on my race bikes and got used to it. Harder at
first but better after a couple of hours. Probably do the same thing
here. Does anybody know if anyone sells a seat foam about an inch taller
with cover? I like taller seats when underway. 	But, overall I had a
blast on the trip and would do it again with the seat as is. No jokes
about my weight causing the creases then!
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
'99 Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"