Re: A few problems, need some advise

At 04:54 PM 09/27/1999 -0400, Erik Miner wrote:
 >Since I can't go lower I've got to go higher hoping that the higher
 >air flow will not buffet me the same. In fact it's almost not
 >buffeting but a strange vibration that causes my helmet ( Arai
 >RX7-RR3) to buzz enough to distort things enough so it really is hard
 >to see!....

I have no idea. I wear a shoei and the only time I had a problem was when I
had my wife on along with full panniers and forgot to adjust the suspension
(back end was too low and changed the air flow over the front). Once I
dialed it stiffer, I had no problems.

 >  Second problem. Is there anyway to lower the rear
 >brake lever? I have to almost lift my foot off the peg in order to
 >use it. I just can't bend my foot up far enough to operate the rear!

If you look behind the footpeg you will see an adjustable threaded shaft
(the end of the plunger). Raising the nut will lower the brake lever. You
will need to release the pin in order to move the lower nut up and then
tighten the upper nut back down. Make sense ?

 >Also does any one make a peg lowering kit (yet) for the ST?  I
 >wouldn't mind an inch more leg room.

Not that I know of, but maybe Steve has something in the works

- - Eric