Re: Seat creases

     I've just been talking with a local seat maker and he offered an
     excellent suggestion for a relatively inexpensive luxury seat. He
     suggested first of all a trip to a local "aircraft graveyard" to
     purchase the seat squab from a transcontinental airliner (1st class of
     course!). These are apparently a top quality foam designed for comfort
     over long periods. Next a trip to an auto breakers to ravish an old
     Jaguar or BMW for the leather covering on its passanger seat (less
     worn than the drivers). He will then build a seat using the original
     base, aircraft quality foam and quality hide leather. Much cheaper
     than a Corbin, very individual and, if you can find the right seat
     maker, top quality!

     Personally I find the ST seat fine for the journeys that I do (Ireland
     is a small country) but I will consider this for my Guzzi and for when
     the ST seat requires refurbishment.

     Martin
     Dublin, Ireland.