From: Rick Young [mailto:brewlove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 1999 5:56 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: New subscribers

Unfortunately, all has not gone well.  Overheating problems set in within
400 miles.  Dealer checked coolant level and added a considerable amount.
Indication was an air bubble that may have caused insufficient coolant.
Bike ran great for two days and then overheating returned.  I checked
coolant level and again it was found to be very, very low.  Added coolant
and went for 50 mile fairly agressive ride.  Temp needle barely moved above
C.