Short legs

As you say: "Hi Patti!"

> My biggest concern is that it might be a little bit too tall for me.
> I'm 5'8", but my legs are fairly short.

I'm about half an inch shorter than you and have relatively short legs.
I've been riding the Sprint now for five months and have had no problems
whatsoever with the seat height.  Clearly I can't get my feet flat on
the
ground but can sit at the lights comfortably with the balls of my feet
holding her up.

The bike is well-balanced as well, so if you have any trouble it will
be manoeuvring round car-parks, pushing backwards and the like.  So
learn from my experience and take care when working backwards out
of narrow spaces when the ground is covered in damp leaves...

But obviously before you buy you'll go for a test run first?

Mark
Linz, Austria