Re: st-digest V1999 #226 (Fuel gauge)

I, like you Peter, have been unable to get my needle up to the full mark
since I rode it home. I've gotten pretty darn close, but no cigar. The
only thing that I can think of is that they filled it with a gas can
while it was on the center stand thus allowing fuel into the cavity
forward of the fill cap. (When not on the center stand this area appears
to be higher than the fill cap.) I have to call the shop at some point
this week. I will try to remember to ask about that.

Steve Lawler
New Jersey
2000 Sprint ST (Blue, of course)

- --