Re: Registry columns

Martin Fay wrote:
 >     Actually, I was thinking that sections for modifications and Problems
 >     experienced might be useful. Particularly for determining the
 >     frequency of problems and sharing thoughts on the efficacy of
 >     aftermarket goodies or innovations (Lances fender chop / Jacks lock
 >     protector etc...).

Well, the next thing I was thinking about adding was the "Accessories
Added" section. Are you recommending that we rate the relative
efficaciousness of each accessory ?

On the "Problem" column, I have not made up my mind. It has its good
points, but can also have many negative effects. Don't look for it in the
near future ;-)

Anyone else have thoughts on this ?

- - Eric