Re: Bike/Bike Comm's

Richard. (Just saw Lance's comprehensive message to you so take this for
what it's worth. I also realize you ride separate bikes)

I had real good luck with J&M, but that was on my '96 Beemer GS. Real clear
modulation, wind noise canceled out well but I had a mike and headphones
installed in my full face Shoei. My girlfriend had a open face helmet, with
a boom mike on the side and, with the foam noise suppressor installed on
the mike, reception was clear and crisp.

In fact I have the whole system off my Beemer (sold her when I bought the
ST) and am wondering whether it will work on the ST?? (Thanks Lance) If you
find out anything relevant to my situation, please let me know.

Thanks, Bert

BBota@xxxxxxxxxx       ::::