RE: Sadness and Pain

>I was on the losing team in an ST vs. SUV wrestling match this morning.

I'm very sorry to hear this.

>I came out of the accident pretty healthy.  My right shoulder and >elbow
are throbbing from where I hit her, and my left hip, knee and >ankle are not
being very cooperative about supporting weight; I >think that's where I hit
the ground first.  But hey, the X-ray showed >that I didn't break anything
in my elbow and the real pain won't set >in until tomorrow.

Please be aware that your body has been extremely shocked. The adrenalin
pumped out by your body today will ensure that you don't feel much. Make
sure you don't work even if you feel OK. Your body will need a few weeks
rest and recuperation. The effects of a shock such as this sometimes don't
become apparent until weeks or even months after the incident.

Good Luck.

P.S. After being on order for a few weeks, I'm finally going to collect my
new ST on Friday! Can't wait.

Robert Wilson
LONDON SE19