RE: bike name

I have just bought a "Yellow" RS, which I take delivery of on Friday. My
girlfriend has christened it "B3"

"Depudee Dawg"   Mike Hill
Sydney,  Australia

"Archer, Doug" <DArcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 04/03/2000 09:49:03 AM

Please respond to ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 [<b>&nbsp</b>]"Archer, Doug" <DArcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 04/02/2000
 11:49 PM GMT

 To:      "'ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 cc:      (bcc: Mike Hill/JBA International/AU)

 Subject: RE: bike name

Celtic Goddess.   Ann can you help with more history.

Later..Doug

*