re: Sadness and pain

>  From: "David Ziring" <zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 03/31/2000 14:41:
>  I was on the losing team in an ST vs. SUV wrestling match this morning...

David,

	Hope you're feeling somewhat better after a weekend of rest. We all
empathize with you, of course, because we all live with the fear that this will
happen to us one day. We're also all curious about the details to try to
reinforce the choices we've made as far as proper gear, lane positioning, et
cetera. On that note, I presume since you lived to tell about it you were
wearing a helmet. Just curious about the other gear: jacket? gloves? boots?
protective pants or jeans? Any helpful insight after having "been down"?
	On a hopefully helpful note, have you heard about Aid for Injured
Motorcyclists? If I remember correctly it's a nationwide coalition of attorneys
who represent injured motorcyclists. You only owe if you recover. I don't know
more details, 'cause thankfully I've never needed their services, but I can
find contact info if you're interested.

Good luck and quick healing...

	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
	Spring, Texas, USA