Martin's rip

	Martin is my Formula 1 buddy over the pond. But this needs answering!

Rude dog has been ripped! Ouch. Paul & Dee
	I'll get him! He'll pay!!!

Brown is fine for amateurs and tourists but a real MANLY stout is
darkest black
	Another colour war?

and is only cooled by the keg sitting in the cellar.
	The only thing in my cellar is skeletons!

I can see I'm going to have to take your education very seriously next
year.
	Hope I have the cubic dollars and I'll be there.

There are plenty of lagers available over here but they're produced by
filtering GUINNESS through a horses kidneys.
	This sound almost like my dad who never touched alcohol of any type.

Howlin' Dawg, Dublin, Ireland <---(Where Beer is COOL, Not Warm & Not
Frozen)
	RD, Texas, where cool is hot!
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"