Re: Gatorade on exhaust pipe

SS safe polish should do it.....elbow grease and patience.  You can get
these at an auto shop:

Mothers Metal Polish - my favorite...just takes a long time but does not
scratch.

Never Dull ( big blue can that is very light/pink cotton wadding)

Simichrome - bike shop or BMW store - more for polishing a clean surface
to shine, not really for getting rid of stains.

Careful though, some cleaners use diatomaceous earth (like rubbing or
polishing compound....do NOT use these unless the say safe for ss) to
"sand" away the stain, while others use chemicals (don't know what
they're called....ethnically impossible, but I'm no scientist either).
Just make sure it's safe for all metals or specifically for stainless
steel (ss).

You may have to smear it on liberally and let it soak in, but Gatorade
may not be too bade, unless all those electroytes somehow manage to bond
to the surface!

Robb
Robb@xxxxxxxxxxx